26JPN Crystal Coat is a professional grade ceramic paint protection spray sealant which, depending on application conditions, can last between 6 to 9 months. Crystal Coat is a blend of both polymeric and monomeric chemicals; it is our most advanced chemistry to date. Upon application to the surface, the curing process of 26JPN Crystal Coat starts to create a dense, hybrid polymeric network, leaving a durable barrier between the surface and the environment that offers excellent beading and sheeting.
- 6-9 months durability dependent on application conditions.
- Our most advanced chemistry. Crystal Coat is a blend of both polymeric and monomeric chemicals.
- Formulated to perform long after initial contact washes.
- Can be layered for increased durability and dirt repellency.
- Offers excellent beading and sheeting
26JPN Crystal Coat can be used on all paint surfaces. It may be layered for increased durability leaving a protected high gloss finish behind which will not yellow. This finish can be maintained by using 26JPN Shampoo along with 26JPN Hydro Coat. Once on the surface, Crystal Coat, is excellent at repelling dirt.
26JPN Crystal Coat is formulated so that performance degrades at a slower rate over time, or as a result of contact washes, in comparison to other products on the market.
26JPN Crystal Coat is non-toxic, biodegradable and phosphate free.
Directions for Use
- 26JPN Crystal Coat should be applied to a dry surface which is clean and contaminate free, use 26JPN Fallout or the 26JPN Clay Bar to assist with this. It should be applied in warm, dry conditions but not in direct sunlight. For the absolute best results it would be after machine polishing.
- Note, 26JPN Crystal Coat is not a Quick Detailer or a Spray Wax, it is a professional grade ceramic spray sealant. Therefore, it must be levelled off to avoid streaks.
- A small amount (2-3 sprays of 26JPN Crystal Coat, depending on the trigger spray volume and the panel size) should be misted onto the surface, one panel at a time. It should be wiped immediately with a clean, dry microfibre cloth. You should ensure there is a full, even coverage.
- You must then buff off to a smooth, glossy finish. The cloth should be turned for the final stage of buffing. Do not allow Crystal Coat to dry on the surface.
- For optimum performance, a second coat of 26JPN Crystal Coat can be applied after 1 hour. 26JPN Shampoo and 26JPN Hydro Coat can be used as part of a maintenance routine. Once opened, it must be used within 12 months.
International customers, please note. The displayed product price excludes shipping from UK; this will be calculated at checkout. It also excludes any duty charges you may incur.