26JPN Hydro Coat is a SiO2 hydrophobic spray and rinse coating to be used during the final stage of your wash. 26JPN Hydro Coat will lay down a fresh layer of SiO2 protection on all exterior surfaces, prior to a final rinse, that will last 3 months with gloss levels to match.
- 3 months protection, but you will notice it beyond this.
- Extremely quick and easy to use.
- Ready to use, no dilution required.
- Can be used on existing wax, sealants and coatings.
- Offers excellent beading and sheeting
26JPN Hydro Coat can be used as standalone protection or on top of existing wax, sealants or coatings to provide great durability and chemical resistance.
26JPN Hydro Coat is non-toxic, biodegradable and phosphate free.
26JPN Hydro Coat, as reviewed in Car Magazine.
Directions for Use
- Lightly mist 26JPN Hydro Coat onto any exterior surface. A little goes along way, do not over spray it.
- Thoroughly rinse off with a pressure washer immediately, never let it dry onto the surface, the product does not need to dwell.
- Dry your vehicle as you would normally.
Only Suitable for standard exterior factory finish paintwork (excluding matt or wrapped). Should not be applied in direct sunlight, on hot surfaces or allow to dry onto any surface. If you are in a hard water area then care must be taken if used on glass.
International customers, please note. The displayed product price excludes shipping from UK; this will be calculated at checkout. It also excludes any duty charges you may incur.