Returns & Refunds
Thank you for shopping with us at 26JPN. We hope that you enjoy your purchases. However, if you do wish to return any products or request a refund or exchange, our Returns Policies are below.
Can I return my order?
Customers can return orders to the 26JPN Website. Items must be returned in a fully resalable condition, which means being unused and in the original packaging. 26JPN reserves the right to refuse a refund or exchange on items deemed not to be resalable. Your statutory rights are not affected. For full details, please consult the Returns & Refunds page and our Terms and Conditions.
How do I return my order?
You need to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org first to request an RMA by providing us your order number, contact telephone number, the reason for return and whether you would like a refund, exchange or a replacement.
Return your parcel with the correct postage to:
Unit 15, The Vale Industrial Centre
What happens if I want to only return part of my order?
Please follow the process described in the section above.
Items must be returned in a fully resalable condition, which means being unused and in the original packaging within 14 days of receipt. 26JPN reserves the right to refuse a refund on items deemed not to be resalable. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- In addition to our Website Returns Policy, under the distance selling regulations, EU customers have 14 days to cancel their purchase.
- Customers are entitled to a full refund up to 14 days after receiving goods if they turn out to be faulty.
- Free returns are not offered.
- When returning an item you should retain proof of postage from your shipper, as we will not be responsible for any items that fail to reach us.
- Items must be returned in perfect condition: unused, and in the original packaging, with all price tags attached.
- Unfortunately, we cannot provide an exchange for orders outside the UK. Instead, please return your items for a refund and place a new order.
- 26JPN reserves the right to refuse a refund on items deemed not to be resalable. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Changing or cancelling an order
In most circumstances, it’s not possible to make changes to your order once you’ve placed it. However, if you do need to change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact our Customer Services team as soon as possible.
If your order has already left our warehouse for delivery to you, then you’ll need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.
Why have I had a refund when I didn't cancel my order or return anything?
Sometimes things just go wrong. Maybe it's the last one we have in a range and it's not in the great condition we want you to have it in or it gets damaged as we're processing your order. We try really hard not to let this happen but when it does and we can't get you a replacement we send you a refund.
How long will my refund take?
Once we've had your items back with us we process them through our warehouse within a couple of working days and your refund is normally processed the same day; this is during non-peak periods.
If it's a web order you'll get an email confirmation that it's gone through and depending on your bank/PayPal account it should be back with you in 3-5 working days.
These timeframes are provided in good faith and also depend on third parties such as PayPal processing.