26JPN Snow Foam is a concentrated cherry scented, pH neutral snow foam that uses non-caustic surfactants to soften and remove dirt and grime from the surface without damaging your wax, sealant or coating.
- pH Neutral and safe for wax, sealants and coatings.
- Non-caustic surfactants.
- Non-toxic, biodegradable surfactants and phosphate free.
- Extremely concentrated formula which works with as little as 50ml.
26JPN Snow Foam, when used as a foam prewash greatly lessens the risk of swirl marks and scratches during your two-bucket wash. As the snow foam’s bubbles expand, they lift the larger particles of dirt and grit away from the surface. The cling time of the snow foam provides you with enough time to get around your vehicle to clean wheels, badges and door shuts whilst the foam is dwelling.
26JPN Snow Foam is extremely concentrated which allows it to have an adjustable dilution to suit your need or purpose. We would recommend using 50ml of our snow foam with 450ml of warm water in the 26JPN Snow Foam Lance.
26JPN Snow Foam is a concentrated blend of surfactants and cleaners with a formula that is pH neutral, non-toxic, biodegradable and phosphate free; which all combine to produce a dense and stable foam.
Directions for Use
- Add 50ml of snow foam and 450ml of warm water to a foam lance bottle. Shake to mix the product to the water.
- Adjust the feed rate to suit the level of foam required for the job at hand.
- Working from the top down, foam the entire exterior of the vehicle, including the wheels, glass and trim.
- Allow to dwell for five minutes, then rinse off thoroughly with a pressure washer.
Only Suitable for standard exterior factory finish paintwork (excluding matt or wrapped). Should not be applied in direct sunlight, on hot surfaces or allow to dry onto any surface.
International customers, please note. The displayed product price excludes shipping from UK; this will be calculated at checkout. It also excludes any duty charges you may incur.