26JPN Glass Polish is infused with cleaning agents and mild abrasives which deeply clean glass surfaces to restore optical clarity to all types of glass, including tinted glass.
- Mild abrasives and cleaning agents restore optical clarity.
- Remove stubborn stains and grease from glass.
- Suitable for all glass including tinted glass.
- Simple to use process of working into and then buffing of the surface.
- Can be used to clean and brighten metal surfaces including chrome.
26JPN Glass Polish has a cream consistency to stay on a surface rather than simply running off. It is ideal for removing stubborn stains, grease, nicotine and other soiling from all glass and mirrored surfaces.
26JPN Glass Polish is also an ideal preparation step before the application of glass sealants.
Directions for Use
- Firstly, tape off any plastic trim or rubber to avoid contact with the glass polish.
- Next, apply 2-3 pea sized amounts of 26JPN Glass Polish to a microfibre applicator.
- Then, work this into glass surface using light to medium pressure.
- Finally, buff off the glass using a clean microfibre cloth, you may slightly dampen this cloth to assist. Use 26JPN Glass Cleaner to finish.