26JPN APC is an all-purpose cleaner and degreaser for use on interior and exterior surfaces. The concentrated nature of 26JPN APC allows it to be diluted for its intended purpose.
- Dilutable as needed.
- Can be used on interior and exterior surfaces.
- Concentrated, surfactant formulation.
26JPN APC is formulated with mild surfactants to aid in shifting road grime or engine grease with ease (diluted at 1:1) or be used for lighter cleaning tasks (diluted 10:1).
26JPN APC is suitable for cleaning various surfaces including painted, vinyl and plastics. Our APC is recommended in maintenance cleaning of door jambs, wheel arches and tyres. It can remove flies, traffic film, oils stains, nicotine stains and is a superb upholstery and carpet cleaner when diluted at 15:1.
26JPN APC is non-caustic, non-toxic, biodegradable and phosphate free.
Directions for Use
26JPN APC is highly concentrated. The guide dilution ratios can be adjusted to suit your needs. If cleaning upholstery or carpets, it is recommended that you test for colour fastness before continuing.
Heavy soiling: Use neat or 1:1
Medium soiling: Use 5:1
Light soiling: Use 10:1
Upholstery & carpets: Use 15:1
- Dilute 26JPN APC to your required dilution
- Spray directly onto the surface and leave to dwell for 3-5 minutes, dependent on the surface.
- Agitate the surface if required with a Detailing Brush
- Rinse of residue. Repeat if required.